Ride Engine Apoc 5/4 Hooded FZ Wetsuit
Enjoy longer, warmer and more comfortable cold-water sessions with Ride Engine’s hooded, fleece-lined, front zip 5/4 Apoc. This winter wetsuit has been created with a meticulous attention to detail, using superior limestone-based SmartStretch neoprene, heat-retaining poly fleece lining, liquid rubber seams and strategic stitching technology. Don’t take chances with such a critical piece of equipment; with this suit you’ll enter the water with the confidence of knowing you’re covered by the very best.
- Enjoy freedom of movement, less restriction with a better fitting suit
- Comfortable, flexible, durable SmartStretch limestone neoprene
- Superior temperature control with internal poly-fleece liner in critical areas
- Easy entry/exit, superior flush protection with front-zip access and pullover neck gasket
- Eliminate cold water “shock” and seam leaking with flexible and durable liquid rubber seams
- Don’t be held back; express yourself fully with increased range of motion thanks to strategic stitching layout.
- Our suits match your values: No petroleum, no toxic hydrophobic coatings, no regrets
FLUSH RESISTANT FRONT ZIP
Closes up rather than down so it won’t get unzipped if you take a beating in the surf.
No Ride Engine suits contain C8, C6 or C4. These toxic chemical enhance drying time. They also eventually leach into the water that we all share and love. We aren’t down with that.
Neospan S-Foam Neoprene: Industry standard for high-end suits, avoids environmental impacts of standard petroleum-based Neoprene
Stitch pattern designed to allow for maximum range of motion while avoiding stretch points and minimizing chafing.
Rugged, abrasion resistant BAX material covers knees of all long suits for added protection and durability where it’s needed most.
BLOAT FREE DRAINHOLES
Strategically located to drain water and prevent “elephant leg syndrome”
PULL OVER NECK GASKET
Zips into the interior of the suit and helps prevent flushing through the neck opening.
Thermalux Poly Fleece lining (on cold-water models) Minimizes water absorption and retains heat to keep you warm, dry and comfortable in all conditions. Layer tapers from thickest at the core to thinner at extremities to maximize warmth and mobility.
The Apoc series:
Ride Engine developed the Apoc series with close collaboration from athletes who know exactly what they want, and need, from their equipment. Ranging from our warmest suit, the fully-sealed, fleece-lined, Apoc 5/4, to our sealed 4/3 and 3/2 full suits and 2m shortys, the Apoc is a full-range frong-zip lineup designed with the utmost attention to detail to keep users warm and comfortable as they pursue their water-bound passions. All suits in the Apoc series are front-zip and feature internal neck gaskets to reduce flushing; the 5/4 and 4/3 suits have internal poly-fleece lining for added warmth and water retention and all are made from limestone-based neoprene.