Ride Engine Apoc 2/2 FZ LS Shorty Wetsuit
The Apoc 2/2 shorty is a suit you can wear all day long. Whether you need a little extra warmth for marathon sessions, protection from the sun, sand and wind or extra buoyancy and impact protection, this is a suit you can put on before your session and forget about the rest of the day.
- Protects you from the sun, sand, wind and elements
- Light, comfortable, flexible suit, superior fit and less restriction
- Easy entry/exit, superior flush protection with front-zip access and pullover neck gasket
- Feel good, perform great with SmartStretch limestone neoprene
- Don’t be held back; express yourself fully with increased range of motion thanks to strategic stitching layout
- Our suits match your values: No petroleum, no toxic hydrophobic coatings, no regrets
FLUSH RESISTANT FRONT ZIP
Closes up rather than down so it won’t get unzipped if you take a beating in the surf.
No Ride Engine suits contain C8, C6 or C4. These toxic chemical enhance drying time. They also eventually leach into the water that we all share and love. We aren’t down with that.
Neospan S-Foam Neoprene: Industry standard for high-end suits, avoids environmental impacts of standard petroleum-based Neoprene
Stitch pattern designed to allow for maximum range of motion while avoiding stretch points and minimizing chafing.
The Apoc series:
Ride Engine developed the Apoc series with close collaboration from athletes who know exactly what they want, and need, from their equipment. Ranging from our warmest suit, the fully-sealed, fleece-lined, Apoc 5/4, to our sealed 4/3 and 3/2 full suits and 2m shortys, the Apoc is a full-range frong-zip lineup designed with the utmost attention to detail to keep users warm and comfortable as they pursue their water-bound passions. All suits in the Apoc series are front-zip and feature internal neck gaskets to reduce flushing; the 5/4 and 4/3 suits have internal poly-fleece lining for added warmth and water retention and all are made from limestone-based neoprene.