NP Mission 6/5/4 FZ Wetsuit 2015
The Mission FZ wetsuit was built for unrestricted freedom of movement and superior warmth.Designed for multi-sport use, it is constructed with stretchy Apex-Plus neoprene and features P-Skintaped seams and ultra warm Fireline insulation placed along the enlarged chest/upper-leg panel. TheMission wetsuit provides an ultimate combination of warmth and flexibility.
Closed-cell neoprene with the addition ofa 3D matrix of air chambers that trap heatand increases buoyancy and flexibility.Air pockets insulate the body the waydouble-paned windows insulate a house.The end result is a warmer and lighter suitwithout adding thickness.
Fireline is an exclusive, ultra-warm,feather-light and stretchy insulationlayer. Consisting of brushed, quick-drypolypropylene lines knitted over jersey, itfeels soft and warm to touch. The brushedsurface absorbs moisture which is thenheated by your body creating a warminggreenhouse effect inside the suit.
P-Skin is a thin, stretchy, non-stickpolyurethane seam-sealant that is appliedto seams for maximum waterproofness.It’s stretchier and thinner than the liquidseam often seen on other wetsuits. P-Skinis machine applied so it allows for a muchneater finish than liquid seam.
* Bamboo Charcoal
* Built-in neoprene hood with Bamboo Charcoal panels, visor and chin cover with elastic fastener
* Glued and blindstitched (GBS) seams
* Front zip with magnetic lock and elastic fastener
* Minimal seam design
* P-Skin tape
* Armortex 4-way stretch kneepads
* Griplock wrists and ankles
* Ankle cinch loop with detachable ankle cinches
* Key pocket with elastic loop and wax comb