Naish Orbit 2016 Kiteboard
The 2016 Naish Orbit kiteboard is designed with a large surface area and low rocker for early planing and freeride fun in lightwind conditions.
The Naish 2016 Orbit's surface area, flat rocker, double concave bottom shaping and responsive flex provide easy planing, a smooth ride, superior edging and soft landings. It also features an angled heel-side center fin for strong upwind performance while still maintaining a playful ride.
The Orbit is the ideal twin tip for riders of any skill level who are looking to increase their number of days on the water!
- NEW Low Flex F30 = Ideal for slow-to-medium speed riding
- 3-Stage Rocker R10/8/20 = Low drag early planing + balanced riding
- 4° Angle Center Fin = Upwind performance with minimal drag
- 3D Step Rails = Thin edges for solid grip
- Side-cut Rails = Maximized surface area + back foot grip
- Framework Deck = Lightweight + adds rigidity
3-Stage Rocker R10/8/20
Low drag early planing + balanced riding
NEW Low Flex F30
Ideal for slow-to-medium speed riding
3D Step Rails
Thin edges for solid grip
Side Cut Rails
Maximized surface area + back foot grip
Lightweight + adds rigidity
4° Angle Center Fin
Upwind performance with minimal drag