Naish Base Control System 2016
The Base Control System features a stainless steel line-cluster with a simplified V-design providing easy release and reload. It also features a reduced diameter bar with a high texture embossed grip.
The Vario Bar End Adjustment allows the rider to change the bar length from 18" to 20" (45 to 51 cm) to fine tune steering.
- NEW Stainless steel Low-V line cluster for easy release and reload
- NEW Lightweight Smart Loop with below-the-bar trim adjustment
- NEW Short premium safety leash with quick release
- Cross embossed, high texture grip
- Auto positioning Smart LoopThrough-the-bar flagging line
- Back flying line adjustment under floaters
- Powerflex bar ends & floatersVario Bar End Adjustment = 18"- 20" (45-51 cm)